Celestial Dark Flame
- Find Anti Priest in Niflheim (niflheim,249,174)
- Help Wounded Soldier at the Aldebaran Inn (aldeba_in,93,114)
- Kill some monsters he asks for. (!) – this step has to be finished before continuing with the quest
- Once all monsters are killed, report to the Soldier’s comrade in front of the tower. (aldebaran,151,140)
- Help a weeping mother in the Archer Village (pay_arche,84,35)
- Find her kids in Payon Dungeon 00 and Payon Dungeon 02 and return to the weeping mother telling her you sent her kids to town.
- Help an old man in izlude (izlude,157,145,2)
- Find the burglar in one of the shop buildings and pay him 150,000 Zeny for the item the old man lost.
- Return to the old man in izlude and give him back his item.
- Report back to Anti Priest in Niflheim with the additional required items.
Additional required Items
- 1,000,000z + some small amounts through the quest
- 10 Flame Heart
- 1 Fire Dragon Scale
- 30 Burning Heart
- 20 Burning Hair
Talk to the Sunglasses Trader NPC in Alberta( Alberta 89, 194 )
She will ask you to bring:
- 1carat Diamond
- 50 Feathers
- 100,000 Zeny
After delivering the items, she will tell you to go and see Maseph.
Talk to Maseph NPC, ( Moc_fild07 333, 186 )
Maseph will ask you to bring:
- 1 pair of Sunglasses
- 400,000 Zeny
Use @npc kafraservices to jump to the NPC.
Kafra Services can be found in every Town.
In Prontera you can find Kafra’s at the south, west, east and north portal such as in the center.
- Push Cart
- Peco Peco
Use @npc clan to jump to the NPC.
The Clan System allows players to choose between 4 different types of clans.
Each clan gives different bonuses to the player.
Upon joining a clan you will receive an item which can be equipped into the costume tab. This item is bound to your character.
You can switch clans if you are unhappy with your choice. However, you can only switch your clan once.
- Clan Ladder
The Replay system is a function built into the client which allows game data to be saved as a replayable “movie” the user can then view within a Replay version of the game client.
- To record a game session, click on the “rec” button in the upper left below the character information window.
- A recording control panel will appear.
- Select what information you wish to include in your recording by clicking the middle Option button. The following pieces of information can be captured:
- Basic Info
- All chat
- Party chat
- Guild chat
- You can also choose to specify the name of the replay file yourself, and you want whether the client to prevent a duplicate file from being created, overwriting an older recording.
- Once satisfied with the recording options, hit the Start button and your game session will be recorded. Map changes are recorded, and the recording will only end when the user selects Stop.
- The file will be saved as a .rrf in the user’s game directory in the Replay folder. The exact location will appear in the general message window in orange. Replays can be sent to others, copied, and shared.
- To replay a recorded session, launch the normal patch client for your server, and choose the “Replay” option. This will launch a special Replay version of the game client.
- Note: If your background music, sound effects and/or skill effects have been disabled in your normal game client, they will also be disabled while in the replay client. You must re-enable them in your normal client first before they will work in replay mode.
- A list of replay files will appear, which the user can select from.
- Select a replay file, and the replay session will begin. A control interface will appear in the bottom right corner. The box includes the following functions:
- Begin/Pause replay
- Increase/Decrease Speed (X1/4, X1/2, X1, X2, X4)
- Reset replay
- Return to file section screen (Exit)
To watch a recorded game session, your Ragnarok client must be updated with the same assets (sprites, maps, sounds, etc.) that were used when the replay was originally recorded. Unlike a “normal” video, the visual and audio content is not saved in the replay file, resulting in its very small size. Attempting to watch a replay file in a client with modified or outdated assets may fail to play correctly/accurately. A good rule of thumb is that clients are backward-compatible with older (asset-wise) replays, and replay files are forwards-compatible with more updated clients, but not vice-versa.
Use @npc aura to jump to the NPC.
Auras can be purchased with battleground badges.
They consist out of three different parts.
- Cost 500 War Badges
- Cost 350 War Badges
- Cost 150 War Badges
You will have to pay the cost every time you navigate into the menu of the parts.
If you close the NPC dialogue without picking your aura, you will lose the badges.
To remove your aura, you will have to select “0”.
You can preview all auras in-game after paying the fee.
Read more about our Colored Names.
Colored Character Names are given out through some in-game or social activities.
Below a list of colors that can be obtained.
Red = Obtainable from PvP Ladder Shop.
Green = Obtainable from Clan Fanclub
Other colors are currently not used but will be in the future.
Use @npc pvpmanager to jump to the NPC.
Battlegrounds is a PVP system in which two teams compete towards specific objectives in various areas, and has unique equipment and consumable rewards for participation.
To enter the Battlegrounds queue simply use @joinbg
- Battleground Forge
- Battleground Enchanter
- Battleground Seasonal Case
- Battleground Equipment Case
- Battleground Modes
- Round Bonus
- Headgear Shop
- Ability to craft low tier equipment via badges. For a list please refer to the NPC in-game.
- Ability to enchant Battleground weapons for a low badge and zeny cost.
- Enchantments are randomly given one of the following bonuses.
- You can only get 2 of the same bonus.
- If you are about to get a 3rd enchant of the same type, the enchantment proces will be abandoned and you wont lose your payment.
- Only BG weapons that are upgraded to +7 or higher can be enchanted.
- Enchanting a slot will cost 10 clan points and 200 badges.
- Re-enchanting an already enchanted slot will cost an additional 5,000,000 Zeny.
- All enchantments have a 100% success rate.
- Battleground Cases contain seasonal Costume Headgears and will be implemented during seasons or events.
Equipment Cases will be implemented once we see the number of badges and battleground headgears fluctuating throughout the server.
Once implemented you will only receive one of the listed items at random chance.
- Basic BG Equipment Case: 500,000 Zeny to open
- War Badges 100
- Rare BG Equipment Case: 5,000,000 Zeny to open
- War Badges 500
- Super Rare BG Equipment Case: 10,000,000 Zeny to open
- War Badges 1000
- Ultra Rare BG Equipment Case: 50,000,000 Zeny to open
- War Badges 5000
- Team Death Match
- Capture the Flag
- 4v4 = 5% bonus for next round
- 10v10 = 15% bonus for next round
- 18v18 = 35% bonus for next round
- 29v29 = 65% bonus for next round
- 40v40 = 100% bonus for next round
This is a list of headgears which can be purchased using war badges.
- Large Baphomet Horns
- I Love China
- Air Pirate’s Bandana
- Yellow Bandana
- Alice Doll
- Crown of Deceit
- Father’s White Moustache
- Gentleman’s Pipe
- Blush of Groom
- Robo Eye
- Well-Chewed Pencil
- Angel Spirit
- Holy Marching Hat
- Benevolent Guardian
- Flying Evil Wings
- Ramen Hat
- Hockey Mask
- Purple Cowboy Hat
- Rainbow Scarf
- Skull Cap
- Cat Ear Beret
- Dragon Helm Copper
- Dragon Helm Silver
- Dragon Helm Gold
- Black Devil Mask
- Jaguar Hat
- Convex Mirror
Valorous and Bravery equipment ready to be purchased.
Note: NPC asks for badges, not Zeny as displayed in the shop. This is due to how the script works.
Please have a minimum of 200 Zeny on your character though when purchasing the item. The Zeny will not be removed, the NPC will only do a check for it.
BG/PvP such as WoE/GvG supplies can be purchased via badges.
For a list of available items please check in-game @npc bg
If you want to rent a house please use the “@guildhouse” command.
How to Rent
Once you selected “Rent House” you will see a list of available and unavailable guild houses that can be purchased for:
Red means the house is already rented by someone.
Green means the house is available for rent.
Duration is permanent if the house is being used frequently.
If no-one uses the house for more than 30 days the house will be disbanded and freed for other players.
After you purchased the Guild House of your choice, you can access it by using “@gh”
You will be warped to the guild house.
Each guild house comes with a variety of features which can be unlocked for Zeny or Cash Points.
- Same features as Prontera Healer
- Tool Dealer
- Kafra Services
- PvP Manager
- Guild System
For a price please check each unlockable feature in-game.
Below you can read more about our MVP Benefits.
Our MVPs have “hidden drops”. You can not see these items in @mi or else.
- Enriched Elunium
- Enriched Oridecon
Please visit our Website to view our MVP Ranking.
Every Friday at 12:00 our top 3 MVP ranker will be rewarded. These rewards will straight be sent to the Item Giveaway NPC in Prontera.
MVP ranks are reset every week.
- Top 1 ranker gets 3 Bloody Branch, 300,000 Zeny
- Top 2 ranker gets 2 Bloody Branch, 200,000 Zeny
- Top 3 ranker gets 1 Bloody Branch, 100,000 Zeny