Use @npc clan to jump to the NPC.
The Clan System allows players to choose between 4 different types of clans.
Each clan gives different bonuses to the player.
Upon joining a clan you will receive an item which can be equipped into the costume tab. This item is bound to your character.
You can switch clans if you are unhappy with your choice. However, you can only switch your clan once.
- Clan Ladder
Use @npc aura to jump to the NPC.
Auras can be purchased with battleground badges.
They consist out of three different parts.
- Cost 500 War Badges
- Cost 350 War Badges
- Cost 150 War Badges
You will have to pay the cost every time you navigate into the menu of the parts.
If you close the NPC dialogue without picking your aura, you will lose the badges.
To remove your aura, you will have to select “0”.
You can preview all auras in-game after paying the fee.
Read more about our Colored Names.
Colored Character Names are given out through some in-game or social activities.
Below a list of colors that can be obtained.
Red = Obtainable from PvP Ladder Shop.
Green = Obtainable from Clan Fanclub
Other colors are currently not used but will be in the future.
Use @npc pvpmanager to jump to the NPC.
Battlegrounds is a PVP system in which two teams compete towards specific objectives in various areas, and has unique equipment and consumable rewards for participation.
To enter the Battlegrounds queue simply use @joinbg
- Battleground Forge
- Battleground Enchanter
- Battleground Seasonal Case
- Battleground Equipment Case
- Battleground Modes
- Round Bonus
- Headgear Shop
- Ability to craft low tier equipment via badges. For a list please refer to the NPC in-game.
- Ability to enchant Battleground weapons for a low badge and zeny cost.
- Enchantments are randomly given one of the following bonuses.
- You can only get 2 of the same bonus.
- If you are about to get a 3rd enchant of the same type, the enchantment proces will be abandoned and you wont lose your payment.
- Only BG weapons that are upgraded to +7 or higher can be enchanted.
- Enchanting a slot will cost 10 clan points and 200 badges.
- Re-enchanting an already enchanted slot will cost an additional 5,000,000 Zeny.
- All enchantments have a 100% success rate.
- Battleground Cases contain seasonal Costume Headgears and will be implemented during seasons or events.
Equipment Cases will be implemented once we see the number of badges and battleground headgears fluctuating throughout the server.
Once implemented you will only receive one of the listed items at random chance.
- Basic BG Equipment Case: 500,000 Zeny to open
- War Badges 100
- Rare BG Equipment Case: 5,000,000 Zeny to open
- War Badges 500
- Super Rare BG Equipment Case: 10,000,000 Zeny to open
- War Badges 1000
- Ultra Rare BG Equipment Case: 50,000,000 Zeny to open
- War Badges 5000
- Team Death Match
- Capture the Flag
- 4v4 = 5% bonus for next round
- 10v10 = 15% bonus for next round
- 18v18 = 35% bonus for next round
- 29v29 = 65% bonus for next round
- 40v40 = 100% bonus for next round
This is a list of headgears which can be purchased using war badges.
- Large Baphomet Horns
- I Love China
- Air Pirate’s Bandana
- Yellow Bandana
- Alice Doll
- Crown of Deceit
- Father’s White Moustache
- Gentleman’s Pipe
- Blush of Groom
- Robo Eye
- Well-Chewed Pencil
- Angel Spirit
- Holy Marching Hat
- Benevolent Guardian
- Flying Evil Wings
- Ramen Hat
- Hockey Mask
- Purple Cowboy Hat
- Rainbow Scarf
- Skull Cap
- Cat Ear Beret
- Dragon Helm Copper
- Dragon Helm Silver
- Dragon Helm Gold
- Black Devil Mask
- Jaguar Hat
- Convex Mirror
Valorous and Bravery equipment ready to be purchased.
Note: NPC asks for badges, not Zeny as displayed in the shop. This is due to how the script works.
Please have a minimum of 200 Zeny on your character though when purchasing the item. The Zeny will not be removed, the NPC will only do a check for it.
BG/PvP such as WoE/GvG supplies can be purchased via badges.
For a list of available items please check in-game @npc bg
If you want to rent a house please use the “@guildhouse” command.
How to Rent
Once you selected “Rent House” you will see a list of available and unavailable guild houses that can be purchased for:
Red means the house is already rented by someone.
Green means the house is available for rent.
Duration is permanent if the house is being used frequently.
If no-one uses the house for more than 30 days the house will be disbanded and freed for other players.
After you purchased the Guild House of your choice, you can access it by using “@gh”
You will be warped to the guild house.
Each guild house comes with a variety of features which can be unlocked for Zeny or Cash Points.
- Same features as Prontera Healer
- Tool Dealer
- Kafra Services
- PvP Manager
- Guild System
For a price please check each unlockable feature in-game.
Below you can read more about our MVP Benefits.
Our MVPs have “hidden drops”. You can not see these items in @mi or else.
- Enriched Elunium
- Enriched Oridecon
Please visit our Website to view our MVP Ranking.
Every Friday at 12:00 our top 3 MVP ranker will be rewarded. These rewards will straight be sent to the Item Giveaway NPC in Prontera.
MVP ranks are reset every week.
- Top 1 ranker gets 3 Bloody Branch, 300,000 Zeny
- Top 2 ranker gets 2 Bloody Branch, 200,000 Zeny
- Top 3 ranker gets 1 Bloody Branch, 100,000 Zeny
These monsters are variants of existing monsters that are stronger and offer greater experience. They have the same name as the original monster that they are based on with the addition of a suffix or prefix.
Formula and Types
5x Hp, 5x BEXP, 5x JEXP, 125% more attack, faster-walking speed
10x hp 5xbexp, 5xjexp, 125% attack slower walking speed
5x hp 5x bexp, 5x jexp, 125% attack, summon slave
5x hp, 5x bxp, 5x jexp 125% attack, faster attack sped + higher flee
5x hp, 5xbcp, 5xjexp, 125% atk
- They don’t affect by spotlight exp and drops.
- Level 50 and below champion monsters drop fly wing.
- Morocc Loyal Vassa on Flame Basin is a special case of champion monster, since they have more than 100x their original max HP, and don’t drop anything. Their purpose is solely being a quest monster.
- Some champion monster will have their behavior changed from their original. Baby Desert Wolf ringleader is aggressive, while original Baby Desert Wolf is passive.
- Ringleader summoned mobs are behaving exactly like their original (except they follow the Ringleader), such as Zombie Masters summoned by their ringleader will summon Ghoul, Fabres summoned by their ringleader will evolve to pupa and creamy.
Use @npc missionboard to jump to the NPC.
Our Mission Board offers a variety of Hunting and Gathering quests. Higher boards from 86-99 have “Race of the Day Missions, “Emergency Response Missions”, “Daily Missions “ and “Loyalty Rewards”.
- For a list of missions please check the mission boards in-game.
Emergency Response Missions:
Fight repetitiveness! An ‘Emergency Response’ option for the 86-90 and 91-99 EXP boards. Selecting this option basically selects any one of the available mission targets at random, even completed ones on cooldown, but awards additional EXP for doing so. If the mission is abandoned, the Emergency Response option cannot be selected again for the next 24 hours.
Race of the Day Missions:
Mission Board quests which require you to kill Race of the Day type monsters will reward you with more EXP.
Daily Bonus Missions:
The first quest Mission Board quest completed on each day awards additional exp. Similarly to how many games have a ‘first win of the day’, ‘daily first match’ etc bonus – this will help to incentivize players to return and do their daily quests, especially on characters that are not particularly near max level yet.
Awards bonuses after completing a certain number of quests from the 86-90 and 91-99 Mission Boards, per character. After completing 20 quests, the reward tracker resets to 0 quests. This may help characters using the Revive system.
- 3 quests – 1x Old Purple Box
- 4 quests – 500,000 job EXP
- 5 quests – 1,000,000 job EXP, 1 Gold Coin
- 7 quests – 3x Gift Box
- 8 quests – 1,000,000 job EXP, 1 Gold Coin
- 10 quests – 5x Red Envelope, 1,500,000 base exp, 500,000 job EXP
- 12 quests – 1x Old Purple Box
- 14 quests – 2,500,000 base EXP and 1,000,000 job EXP
- 15 quests – 1x Taming Gift Set
- 18 quests – 1,000,000 job EXP, 1 Gold Coin
- 20 quests – 1 Gold Coin, 2,500,000 base exp and 1,000,000 job exp
Use @npc mining to jump to the NPC.
Talk to Mining Telchar. He will offer you the following options:
- Warp to Mine
- Buy Pickaxe
- Mining Shop
- Convert Ores
To begin mining, there are two requirements – and those are to buy a Pickaxe from Telchar, and be at least base level 80.
After purchasing a Pickaxe for 10,000 zeny or using a Merchant mule with Discount for 7,500 zeny, you are ready to begin mining!
Talk to Telchar and select the option, “Warp to the mine”.
When you are ported into the Mining map, Mithril Mine(mithril_min), you may notice some monsters and crystals.
Be warned the monsters might hurt despite only having 10 HP. Click on the crystal in-game to start mining.
There are two outcomes that happen when you mine, either you succeed or it fails.
When it is a successful mining attempt you will receive either 1x Mithril Ore, or 1x MIthril which are used to buy things from the shop.
When it fails you receive 1x Stone which is not used for anything related to mining in general.
Mining experience is obtained upon a successful mine and increases the success rate of future mining attempts.
It is possible to do an ore conversion from Mithril Ore to Mithril at a 5:1 rate from Telchar.
Note: This is a one way conversion and you cannot disassemble a Mithril into 5 Mithril Ore.
Here are some tips that could make your mining experience easier albeit far from required:
- High ASPD class to get rid of the knockers
- Alchemists can benefit from farming the Knockers with their Homunculus as it serves to protect them while mining and can find extra ore and pickaxes from them
- The Mine Knockers drop Mithril Ore at a 20% rate and Pickaxes at a 15% rate
- Play as Priest or Crusader to have access to a good level Heal to sustain down there without warping back
- Vitata card could also work if you have SP sustain through things like conversion
- Creamy card if you are too lazy to walk around to crystals, or “@buy” and purchase flywings on the go.
- Enough Flee to dodge the knockers at a 95% chance: 190 Flee
- Good amount of STR or the use of Gympasses to carry more pickaxes. Alternatively, @storage or @gstorage to store your pickaxes and pull them out when necessary.
- Merchant classes with a cart is also quite handy for this
- Don’t be too discouraged if you fail often, just keep trying.
Below you can find the map with the crystal locations and coordinates in the appropriate tables.
As noted previously, Telchar is the NPC you can trade in your Mithril & Mithril Ore to.
Note: Watch the requirements as some items require Mithril and some might require Mithril Ore.
Use @npc revival to jump to the NPC.
You can revive your character if you are 99/70.
When you revive you lose your job and all the experience you’ve gained, and you will turn back into a 1/1 Novice.
For doing so you will receive an Essence Flask.
Essence Flask is used to purchase Headgears through the Revival Shop and Weapons through the Master Revival Shop.
You can do Master Revival after you have successfully absolved 11x normal Revival.
Master Revival Shop
For details on their effects please visit the Master Revival Shop and right-click the item.
There are currently no plans of adding more Revival Weapons.