Use @npc instances to jump to the Instance Hall.
A pop-up will appear and it will ask for an Essence Flask which can be obtained through Revival System [click here]
- Only one Essence Flask is needed per Character.
- It will unlock the Instance Hall for your character and you will be able to re-enter the Instance Hall anytime.
If you have the Essence Flask you will be allowed to enter the Instance Hall.
- Talk to Taho.
A baselevel of 99 and a party is required to enter this Instance.
- Ask him to weave a rope, this will create the instance. After that, go down into the Bakonawa Lake.
- Taho will appear right next to your spawn point. Talk to him again and listen to his instructions.
- He will tell you that Bakonawa becomes invincible at some point. When that happens a map-wide announcement will be made with Taho’s instructions.
- Taho will summon Bakonawa by luring him with a drop of Albopal. You now have 10 minutes to defeat Bakonawa before the Instance will be destroyed.
- Walk down the right side and you will see Bakonawa in his Lake. He has a total of 1,000,000 HP the first time you have to defeat him.
- After you killed Bakonawa, Taho will tell you to destroy the 2 caldrons and 2 gongs on the left and right side of the Lake.
- You will now be given another 10 minutes to destroy the final Bakonawa which has 3,000,000 HP.
Bakonawa will additionally summon his Puppets which have 194,830 HP.
- After Bakonawa is killed you will be rewarded with EXP (gold).
- Talk to Taho to receive additional EXP (purple). You will now get access to his Instance Shop.
Taho’s Instance Shop: