Venture with Kruger into the Orc’s Memory instance. Kill a few Orcs and light a few Braziers to gain access to your chance to fight Orc Hero!
- Talk to the Dimensional Gorge Piece in Geffen Field 10 (242, 202). Select ‘Reserve the Orc’s Memory’ to generate the instance.
- After the instance is created, talk to the Dimensional Gorge Piece again and select ‘Enter the Dungeon.’
- Once inside, the party member must talk to Kruger (180, 29).
- Kruger will go through automated messages. He tells you to only kill the Enchanted Orcs. Listen to him unless you want a challenge and to spawn more monsters in the future.
- The first Enchanted Orc spawns near 142, 87. Kill it to open a portal at 168, 125.
- The second Enchanted Orc spawns near 106, 108. Kill it to open a portal at 89, 94.
- The third Enchanted Orc spawns near 32, 44. Kill it to open a portal at 38, 105.
- The fourth Enchanted Orc spawns near 24, 178. Kill it to open a portal at 21, 189. Upon death, all monsters on floor one will despawn.
- Upon entrance to the second floor of the dungeon, you will have to talk to Kruger again (35, 169). He explains that you extinguish braziers to move on to the next zone.
- The torch locations for the first zone are (in order): (27, 164), (55, 154), (108, 145), and (99, 179). Upon activation of all the braziers, The Chief Orc of Safeguards will spawn. Killing him opens a portal at 48, 100.
- The torch locations for the second zone are (in order): (35, 92), (33, 70), (71, 30), and (84, 50). Upon activation of all the braziers, Orc Sniper will spawn. Killing him opens a portal at 101, 55.
- The torch locations for the third zone are (in order): (143, 144), (162, 134), (145, 116), and (137, 98). Upon activation of all the braziers, Depraved Orc Spirit will spawn. Killing him opens a portal at 167, 104.
- Upon the opening of that portal, in the fourth zone will spawn a Depraved Orc Hero and Shaman Cargalache.
- When you kill Shaman Cargalache, all monsters aside from Anopheles and Depraved Orc Hero will despawn.
- Upon completion, you will be warped back to Geffen Field 10.
- Warning: Killing monsters other than the specified mobs causes additional mob spawns at the Orc Hero fight. Be careful.
- Upon creation, a window showing time limits appears. If you close it, you may press Alt+B to reopen.
- There is a two hour time limit to complete the quest before the instance is destroyed.
- In the final zone, you only have to kill Shaman Cargalache. You may skip Orc Hero if you wish by just exiting the portal at the bottom right.